Jumpstart your business with a supercharged one-to-one marketing session
Quick and effective marketing advice, when you need it
Puzzled about how to promote your business? Stumped by social media content? Or perhaps email marketing has got you in a muddle or updating your website has you overwhelmed?
You need answers to your burning marketing questions – and you need them fast.
You need a Power Hour!
A Marketing Power Hour is an effective way to get expert marketing advice from an experienced Chartered Marketer when you need it most. It’s a one-to-one strategic session with myself, Jennifer, for you to pick my brains on anything marketing related.
Whatever your marketing issues, the hour focuses on quick, effective, practical advice with achievable actions for you to implement in your business right away.
How it works
Cost: £120 + VAT
This is an affordable way to get marketing advice and support from an experienced Sustainable Marketer without further commitment.
BENEFITS OF A POWER HOUR
Pay-as-you-go marketing consulting
The beauty of a Power Hour is that it’s flexible and tailored to you. You can take advantage of a marketing expert’s knowledge as and when you need it. Use as many Power Hours as you like or use it as a one-off to get some practical advice and direction for your business.
- Expert on tap – Get advice and direction from an experienced Chartered Marketer as and when you need it.
- Affordable – This is an affordable way to get marketing support without further commitment or monthly investment, which makes it ideal for tighter budgets.
- Flexible – Power Hours can be used as and when you need them and tailored to address specific marketing challenges as they arise.
- Plug skills gaps – If you’re not sure how to do something or want to learn more about a particular aspect of marketing, a power hour can help to bridge any skill gaps.
- Perfect for start-ups and busy periods – If you’re starting a business or going through a busy period, a power hour can help to ease the pressure by providing focused marketing support.
What will we cover in the Power Hour?
This is your time, so whatever marketing topics we discuss are completely up to you. If you need help getting your head around your marketing strategy, or navigating the everchanging trends on social media platforms – a Power Hour will give you clarity on your marketing journey.
Whether you’re a small start-up business looking to take the world by storm or an established brand wanting to stay ahead of the curve, a fresh pair of expert eyes can make all the difference in taking your marketing to the next level.
And unlike many consultants, I provide both strategic and hands-on marketing advice, so whatever challenges you’re facing, I will be able to offer practical solutions to help you overcome them.
Here are some common topics I cover in a Power Hour:
- Where should I spend on marketing?
- What should I write about on my website?
- What sustainable messages can I communicate to my clients and customers?
- Best ways to use social media. What to do next with your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Email marketing – how to use it effectively and how to get started?
- Where to start when writing a marketing plan
- How do I get consistent with my marketing?
- How can I follow the Green Claims Code?
- How do I get the best performance out of my website?
- Marketing trends to focus on for my business.
Get focused, get unstuck and get moving with Power Hour
Book your 1-hour session Power Hour today to get advice on your marketing strategy, social media, website, or anything else marketing related, and gain valuable direction on how to take your marketing forward.