Outsourced Marketing Manager
Monthly digital marketing content and campaigns – managed for you
Let me take care of your marketing so you can focus on your business
Imagine that all your marketing planning, campaign management, content ideas and social media were all taken care of, every month without fail. That you had a team member on board with all the expertise of a Marketing Director to create your marketing strategy, plans and content calendars to make your marketing happen with purpose.
That is what working with me as your outsourced marketing manager looks like. It’s why business owners across the Highlands and the North of Scotland trust me to manage and deliver their high-impact marketing every month, allowing them the freedom to focus on running their businesses.
I bring with me expertise in a range of marketing disciplines including social media, email marketing, content marketing and digital advertising. Everything you need to create consistent marketing within your business that engages with your customers so that they come to you and not your competitor.
Benefits of working with me
My experience will help you avoid the common mistakes businesses make when doing their own marketing so you can gain the best results possible.
PROBLEMS I SOLVE
Do I need Outsourced Marketing?
Potentially yes – especially if any of the below situations apply to you:
- You’re not sure what marketing activities will work for your business
- You have no budget for a full-time marketing department
- You don’t have the time to do your own marketing
- You need help with planning and implementing a marketing strategy
- You need someone to manage your social media platforms and email marketing campaigns
- You want to hand over all (or some) of your marketing activity to someone else so you can focus on other areas of your business
- You recognise this area isn’t one of your strengths and you want access to a highly skilled expert who is up to date with the latest trends in marketing
- You believe your marketing department is out of fresh ideas and/or you have a junior in-house team that would benefit from the guidance of an experienced marketing professional to help run complicated marketing projects or make an impact
If any of the above resonates with you, then you will benefit from working with an outsourced marketing manager like myself.
WHAT I DO
Here’s what an outsourced marketing manager can help with
HOW TO SUCCEED
It’s all about communication and consistency
The key to success with marketing is communication and consistency. You need to be constantly talking to your customers and prospects, letting them know what you’re doing and why they should care.
If you’re not consistent with your marketing and only post every now and again when you get a chance, then it’s easier for people to forget about you, and your business.
Yes, marketing can be an everchanging landscape and even if you’re the best in the world at what you do, if you aren’t out there engaging with customers then you run the risk of being forgotten, or perhaps even worse, never known in the first place.
That’s where I come in. As your outsourced marketing manager, I will make sure that we have a clear and concise marketing plan in place so that your customers and prospects are always kept up-to-date with what’s going on in your business as well as any new products or services you might be launching.
We’ll also ensure that your marketing is consistent so that people begin to recognise your brand and start building a relationship with you.
Here’s how it works
- Discover – We get in touch to arrange a date for a discovery call where we will see if we’ll be a good fit.
- Research – I will review your business objectives, website, social media platforms and any current marketing materials. I’ll provide a discussion document – this will outline my findings, observations and recommendations.
- Deliver – I will present my findings to you along with some suggested solutions and a proposed way forward. You’ll receive a comprehensive marketing plan – this will be your roadmap for the year ahead, including detailed quarterly plans that are ready to implement.
- Launch – we will launch your new digital marketing campaign in line with your new strategy and I’ll be on hand to offer advice and support as well as implement the agreed marketing activities.
- Review – we’ll continue to work together to monitor progress, review feedback and results and make adjustments along the way to ensure you are on track to achieve your desired marketing aims.